North Korea – Asia
The Asian continent includes four of the nine nuclear-armed states: India, Pakistan, China, and North Korea.
Hostile relations between India and Pakistan pose a nuclear danger impacting more than the sub-continent. And North Korea, led by the young and unpredictable new leader Kim Jong-Un, continues to build its stockpile of nuclear weapons, while launching tests of missiles and nuclear devices, and growing its nuclear capability.
RECENT ANALYSIS ON ASIA
- Op-ed: Three Strikes Means Bolton Should Be Out March 30, 2018
- Trump Summit Gamble With North Korea’s Kim Tosses Out Orthodoxy March 11, 2018
- A Trump-Kim Summit: ‘Why the Hell Not?’ March 10, 2018
- Trump’s North Korea Dilemma: Asking For Billions For Missile Defense Without Freaking People Out March 9, 2018
- CTV News: Reaction to North Korean Invitation March 9, 2018
- North Korea Experts Stunned Yet Cautiously Optimistic About Trump-Kim Meeting March 9, 2018
- Great opportunity or trap? 12 experts weigh in on the Trump-Kim summit. March 9, 2018
- ‘Shocking, incredible’: what the experts say about a Trump meeting with Kim March 8, 2018
- 3 big questions about potential North Korea-U.S. talks March 7, 2018
- Trump cautiously welcomes North Korea offer to consider nuclear talks with US March 6, 2018