North Korea – Asia
The Asian continent includes four of the nine nuclear-armed states: India, Pakistan, China, and North Korea.
Hostile relations between India and Pakistan pose a nuclear danger impacting more than the sub-continent. And North Korea, led by the young and unpredictable new leader Kim Jong-Un, continues to build its stockpile of nuclear weapons, while launching tests of missiles and nuclear devices, and growing its nuclear capability.
RECENT ANALYSIS ON ASIA
- Analysis: Your annotated guide to the Singapore Summit June 15, 2018
- Op-ed: With North Korea, diplomacy is our best and only option June 15, 2018
- Mike Pompeo Says Sanctions Will Remain on North Korea Until Complete Denuclearization June 14, 2018
- A brush with history June 14, 2018
- Trump’s Singapore Summit Was Far From Perfect, But It’s Better Than Threatening War June 13, 2018
- Former Congressman, Arms Control Expert: There Is Little for Negotiators to Build Upon June 12, 2018
- Who “Won” The North Korea Summit Is A Lot More Complicated Than You Think June 12, 2018
- All the Times North Korea Promised to Denuclearize June 12, 2018
- The Trump/Kim summit June 12, 2018
- EXPERTS BREAK DOWN THE TRUMP-KIM SUMMIT June 12, 2018